The Office of Assessment is located on the second floor room 2087 of Oliver Hall in the Education Wing. Dr. Angela Wetzel is the Director and David Spivey is the Data Manager.
The Office of Assessment collects and analyzes data on current candidates and graduates. The data are used to evaluate and improve the education programs in the School of Education and its partners in the College of Humanities and the School of Arts.
The Office of Assessment is responsible for:
- implementing the assessment system and ensuring that all assessments are implemented as prescribed in the Assessment System;
- ensuring that written procedures are in place;
- informing and communicating with faculty and department chairs regarding data collection, analysis, and interpretation for all academic programs;
- distributing regular and periodic reports to program faculty, department chairs, and the School of Education leadership team;
- distributing and analyzing alumni and employer surveys;
- advising the leadership team of all assessment activities and projects; and
- supporting formulation and submission of accreditation reports.