They are known around the world as leaders in education research and instruction, and they bring with them years of real-world experience to the classroom. Our well-respected faculty provide the tools, guidance and support that help students examine, refine, and challenge the current methods and scholarship, and to use evidence-based research to develop their own. Meet our faculty and the team that supports them.
- Dean’s office faculty and staff
- Department of Counseling and Special Education faculty and staff
- Department of Educational Leadership faculty and staff
- Foundations of Education faculty and staff
- Department of Teaching and Learning faculty and staff
For a list of adjunct faculty teaching in the spring 2016 semester, please see our adjunct faculty directory.